1. Zambrano-Narvaez, G., R.J. Chalaturnyk, and P. Lang, Outside Casing Conveyed Low Flow Impedance Sensor Gauge System and Method, Patent number 8555712, October 15, 2013.
2. Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R. (2011). “Case Study of the Cementing Phase of an Observation Well at the Pembina Cardium CO2 Monitoring Pilot, Alberta, Canada”. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control, p. 841-849.
3. Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2012)”Design, Deployment, Performance and Assessment of Downhole and Near Surface Monitoring Technology for Geological CO2 Storage” PhD Thesis, University of Alberta, Canada.
4. Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R. (2014). “The New GeoREF Geotechnical Beam Centrifuge at the University of Alberta, Canada”. 8th ICPMG, Perth, Australia. January 14-17 (1) p. 163.
5. Martinez-Garzon, P, Bohnhoff, M., Kwiatek, G., Zambrano-Narvaez, G., Chalaturnyk, R. (2013) “Microseismic monitoring of CO2 injection at the Penn West EOR Pilot, Canada: Implications for detection of wellbore leakage”. Sensors, Sep 2;13(9):11522-38.
6. Osinga, S., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R. (2015). “Study of geomechanical properties of 3D printed sandstone analogue”. 49th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium held in San Francisco, CA. USA, 28 June – 1 July 2015. Paper No. 15-547.
7. Wu, J., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R. (2015). “A New developed centrifuge testing program of SAGD Caprock Integrity” 49th US Rock Mechanics / Geomechanics Symposium held in San Francisco, CA. USA, 28 June – 1 July 2015. Paper No.15-557.
8. Zambrano-Narvaez, G., Chalaturnyk, R. and Worth, K. (2015) “Design and Deployment of an Integrated Instrumentation System in a Monitoring Well at Aquistore Geological CO2 Storage Project, Saskatchewan, Canada” Ninth International Symposium on Field Measurements in Geomechanics held in Syndey, NSW, Australia, 9 – 11 September 2015. p. 717 – 726.
9. Gomez-Ramirez, J., Ardila, N., Chalaturnyk, R., Zambrano-Narvaez G. (2017) “Mechanical Properties characterization of 3D Printed Sandstone Analogues” 6th Biot Conference on Poromechanics held in Paris, France, July 9-13. P. 952-960.
10. Alzate Espinosa, G., Arias Buitrago, J.A., Morales Monsalve, C.B., Arbelaez Londoño, A., Naranjo Agudelo, A., Chalaturnyk, R., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2017)" Permeability and porosity changes in unconsolidated porous media due to variations of confining stress and temperature – An experimental study". Boletin de Ciencias de la Tierra, Vol 41 - July 2017.
11. Primkulov, B. Chalaturnyk, J., Chalaturnyk, R., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2017) "3D Printed Sandstone Strength: Curing of Furfuryl Alcohol Resin Based Sandstones" 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, Vol 4. No 3.
12. Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R. (2007). “Design and Deployment of an Integrated Instrumentation System in a Monitoring Well at the Penn West CO2-EOR Pilot, Alberta, Canada”. 7th International Symposium on Field Measurements in Geomechanics. Boston, Massachusetts, Sept. 23-27.
13. Samsonov, S., Craymer, M., Murnaghan, K., Chalaturnyk, R. and Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2013) ”Monitoring Ground Deformation at Aquistore CO2 Storage Site en SE Saskatchewan, Canada. Eos Transactions, AGU, 92(51), Fall Meeting Supplement, Abstract G51B-1113.
14. Elsanabary, M., Chalaturnyk, R., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2013) “SAGD Impacts: A Perpective of the Surface Freshwater-Groundwater resources in Athabasca Bitumen Deposits, Alberta”. CSCE 2013 General Conference. Montreal, Quebec. May 29 to June 1.
15. Zambrano-Narváez, G., Scott, J. D. and Chalaturnyk, R. J. (2014). Modeling Tailings Consolidation with the GeoREF Geotechnical Beam Centrifuge. Proceedings of the 7th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics. Melbourne, Australia, Nov 10-15. , 2014, p 163-167.
16. Zambrano-Narváez, G., Scott, J. D. and Chalaturnyk, R. J. (2014). The new GoeREF geotechnical beam centrifuge modelling tailings consolidation. Proceedings of the 67th Canadian Geotechnical Conference.
17. Wu, J., Zambrano-Narvaez, G. and Chalaturnyk, R., (2015). Centrifuge Modelling Study of SAGD Caprock Integrity. Proceedings of World Heavy Oil Congress 2015, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. March, 2015.
18. Jia, S., Chalaturnyk, R.J. Zambrano-Narvaez, G. (2016). “Physical Modeling for SAGD Caprock Integrity with the Centrifuge Facility” GeoConvention, Calgary, Canada. March 7-11.