Compiled by Pat Letendre, Medical Laboratory Science, University of Alberta.
If you currently subscribe to a mailing list or soon will, please take the time to read one of the resources such as L-Netiquette at the bottom of this page.
To find lists
To investigate available mailing lists, try these sites:
List owners and moderators
- Command: subscribe CLSEDUC Your Name
- Address: LISTSERV@LIST.APSU.EDU
- Description: List for clinical laboratory science educators
- Subscribe at
- Description: List for providers and users of
health information in resource-poor settings
- Command: subscribe LSTOWN-L Your Name
- Address: LISTSERV@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM
- Description: For listowners of listserv lists to discuss common concerns, e.g., how to configure the list, how to deal with problem subscribers, etc.
- Command: Subscribe MEDLAB-L Your Name
- Address: LISTSERV@listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu
- Description: Discussion group for medical laboratory professionals.
- Description: Discussion list for pathologists.
- Author: Tara Calishain
- Subscribe at website
- Description: Weekly newsletter with updates on
search engines, new data managing software, browser technology, large
compendiums of information, Web directories, etc.
- Scout Report
- Command: subscribe scout-report
- Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Bimonthly
newsletter with WWW resources for