Much of the information presented at this site was obtained from the following sources:
- Lari, Y. (2003). Lahore - Illustrated City Guide. Karachi, Pakistan: Heritage Foundation Pakistan 2003.
- Kanhaiya Lal. (1884) Tarikh-e-Lahore. Lahore, Pakistan: Aslam Asmat Printers.
-Syed Muhammad Latif. (1892) Lahore: Its History, Architectural Remains, and Antiquities, New Imperial Press.
Photographs of old Lahore were obtained from: http://www.bl.uk/onlinegallery/index.html
Some of the photos for "Sites of Interest" section were graciously provided by:
- Loh Kot Heritage and Cultural Society Lahore.
- Lucy Peck, Architect and Town Planner; Author of Delhi: A Thousand Years of Building (2005).
- Syed Yasir Usman, Assistant Professor, Department of Geography, Government College Lahore.
- Aown Ali, Journalist and Photographer, Lahore.
|Updated April 17, 2013|