Jennifer Dailey-O'Cain: Personal Details
Random, little-known facts:
- My hobbies include reading, writing, traveling, politics, good
music, cycling, and good stories of all kinds, but I'm happiest when
talking to interesting people.
- I grew up in the U.S. and immigrated to Canada in 1997. I had
always wanted to live here, but never thought I'd get the chance.
- When I was working on my fieldwork for my dissertation in Germany, I
had to listen to the story of "Little Red Riding Hood" over and over again
almost three thousand times, on tape.
- When I was a kid, I used to sing and act for my supper. I quit when
I was 19 because I decided to concentrate on linguistics.
- Most people call me Jennie, and most of those who don't call me Jae.
- The letters of my name, when scrambled, form the anagram "I enjoy a
darn nice life."
Back to the top page