Current downloadable papers are available in the CV link.
- The Spoken English Lexicon
- Fine acoustic detail of stem vowels in English regular and irregular verbs
- The role of phonetic reduction in spoken word recognition
Spoken Word Recognition/Speech Perception:
- Processing of reduced speech Natasha Warner (Douglass Phonetics Lab).
- Dissertation: Spoken Word Recognition of the Reduced American English flap. PDF
- Acoustic characteristics of spontaneous reduced speech:
- American English flapping with Natasha Warner (Douglass Phonetics Lab).
- The relationship between the tongue movement and formant trajectories in American English with Brad Story (Speech Acoustics Lab).
- Voicing properties of nasals in Romanian (Douglass Phonetics Lab).
Language documentation work:
- I am currently involved in a language documentation project called Colorado River Indian Tribes Language Documentation Project with Susan Penfield. Which focuses on the documentation of two highly endangered languages, Mohave and Chemehuevi.
- Acoustic description of Mako (a language that is no longer spoken).
- Phonetic documentation of Plautdietsch, Tsuut’ina, Temne and Kono.